16 February, 2009

SOME WEEKEND WRAPUPS



First off, here is the hat that my younger son bought me for my birthday. It was ordered from Etsy; and is made by Xenobia Bailey (who, if you crochet, aren't familiar with... shame, shame, shame... Google her... Now...LOL). (Her Etsy Shop) If you look on my sidebar, you will see that she is listed as one of my CROCHET HEROES!

I don't know when I will ever be able to go and see her wonderful & inspiring artwork in person... and this was a chance to own something that she actually made.. . and I received a nice hand-written note from her too!


Here is another early birthday gift... an absolutely bright and marvelous carpet runner (from Dad & Jan... thanks!), that I decided to use... well, on the wall! (that isnt too weird, is it?) The colors (not to mention the Sunflowers!) just seemed perfect to use as almost like a wallpaper border. I think it goes great with the new counter that Sugar Daddy & Sunshine put up.


And since we were traveling on Vday (our niece, R, got married), Sugar Daddy outdid himself with last night's Filet Mignon and Lobster Tails on the grill... so delicious!


LOBSTER TAILS ON THE BARBIE!

and of course, a pic of our usual Sunday in Greenville Saffron Plate. super yummy!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat is that