07 February, 2009

SHAGGY JUBAL GETS A HAIRCUT

It's been so chilly here in the Upstate, that I had Jubal skip a groomer appointment. And as a result, he was looking mighty shaggy!

Earlier this week, I had gotten a call from the vet office telling me that they had a new groomer...i didn't ask what happened to the previous one... but I was kinda bummed out... i hate 'breaking in' new groomers... lol

But I have to admit, she did a really good job! His face and feet were done exactly right... she did his toenails and brushed his teeth.

And then I saw his tail... oh no! I am sure it is my fault... I don't think I mentioned how I wanted his tail. We talked about keeping his ears and topknot short because he likes to run with the goats when we are in Georgia. Replaying the conversation, and I can't remember mentioning his tail... we leave the whole thing bushy...usually that is! lol

Oh well...it will grow back! It's not too bad... but you can bet that I will remember to mention the tail next time!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to sharp