10 February, 2009

JACK'S BACK!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my nephew's dog is back home!
My sis called me this morning to let me know that he had been found. A lady noticed him wandering around and took him home out of concern that he might be hit by a car.

She made up a flier and and when she went to put it up, she noticed he was already on a flier! So she called my sis and made arrangements to get Jack back home! so nice!

Speaking of nice... thanks to everyone who responded and offered help through email, Twitter and craigslist. I appreciate everyones' concern. It is quite interesting to see how electronic communications can be used in situations like this. I had tweets and emails (a lot of which i accessed via my mobile phone) trying to pinpoint the areas where Jack might be. Some were people who I have never made acquaintance with... they were twitter friends of twitter friends of twitter friends!

FASCINATING!

I will sleep better tonight knowing that Jack and my nephew are reunited!
Thanks Again, Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so hamsam