07 March, 2009

MONDONGO... MONDONGO... I just love saying that word...

This is the most recent meal that Sugar Daddy and I shared at El Carretero.

I had mondongo soup (has tripe and meat... i believe pork) and potatoes. It is served with rice,plantains & a different kind of arepa. The soup may be an acquired taste for some... Sugar Daddy didnt like it so much... but I really liked it!

Sugar Daddy had the steak and fries... they have a sauce there that has mayo, ketchup & orange juice in it... you will not believe how yummy it is! (even though ketchup usually disgusts me... I make an exception for this sauce!)

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: