13 January, 2009

YEAH I ADMIT IT'S WEIRD... BUT IT DOESN'T HURT ANYONE

Yesterday, while out at lunch with Sugar Daddy & a friend, we observed a gentleman snapping a photo of his plate. Teasingly, Sugar Daddy commented how odd that was. We laughed, because I love to take pics of my food to post on my blog.

I enjoy the artistry of food...from the art of cooking to the beautiful colors of the foods to the composition of the plates.

Also...I am just nosy! I love to see how other people live. I like to see how other people use the same ingredients. And if the picture is to share a recipe, a picture will help me know if I am on the right track.

---------------

These pics are of recent meals out that I just haven't got around to posting. I was cleaning out the memory of my phone and came across these.

Enjoy!

(lol)

No comments: