22 February, 2008

WOO HOO! It's Friday! (Sharing pictures)

Just wanted to share a drawing that my younger son drew for me. He is trying to come up with a "logo" for me... I think this is an excellent first suggestion! Love it! I love the crochet hooks and how he put in an afghan hook... he is not totally pleased with it; and is going to do another... he wants to put "Fiber Deviant" in actual chain stitches and add a ball of yarn to the chain stitches dripping off the hooks!

I think I will go to http://www.zazzle.com/ and have some T-shirts made with this picture when he finalizes it!

------------------------------------


I bought a Nintendo Wii for the family (yeah, right! heh heh heh) and I have to say that I am impressed. It's a game that everyone can play... makes for a lot of fun when we have a crowd over! My 83-year-old father-in-law even bought one... he really kicks ass in bowling!

(If only I could get my elder son to make a complete fool out of himself and play Wario Smooth Moves in front of everyone -- that woud be "hoooooo-larious!)

Anyhoo... most weekdays, Sugar Daddy comes home for lunch & I have to crush him in Wii golf. I have to say that is our favorite game so far! (of course... i dont crush him everyday... he's a damn good Wii golfer!)


Here we are facing off!
Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: