22 October, 2010

FO: Halloween Hats - Crochet

Not sure why, but lately it has come to my attention that I really enjoy making hats... not sure why... I seldom wear them myself, but I love making funky hats! :-)

Here are some hats that I made this week while SugarDaddy was out of town. To keep my mind off missing him, I kept my fingers busy.

I free-hooked these... no patterns. These were all made with Red Heart Yarn from my stash.

For the upcoming Halloween holiday, I was inspired by Candy Corn, which is just double stitch with a Front PostStitch band.

I also made a Punkin hat to carry me thru fall...the "lines" of the pumpkin created with Front PostStitches. I think I am definitely keeping this one for myself! :-)

The Purple, Pink, Hot Pink Skullie is just a basic beanie with a skull motif ... which I hope I can duplicate!

Happy Stitching!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: