30 December, 2008

EATING THE CHRISTMAS TREE

To me, the saddest part of the holiday season is taking down all of the decorations. Sugar Daddy likes everything down by the weekend after Christmas Day. I could leave them up for a few weeks... but he usually wins this one. So we put everything away until we were left with nothing but the bare little yuletide tree.

Many communities offer Christmas tree recycling options...but this year, we decided to recycle our Christmas tree by feeding it to our little goats...what could be more eco-friendly than that? lol

1 comment:

inkberryblue said...

...and your tree was so, so pretty!
I didn't know you had goats ~ you lucky thing. I used to have a pet goat, called Daisy, when I was a child. She was a beautiful, gentle animal.
I hope you have a wonderful New Year!