15 December, 2008

LOOMKNIT & CROCHET SCARF

Here is the loomknit & crochet scarf that I am working on as a holiday gift. I really like the way this yarn 'stripes up'... I will definitely play with the other color offerings in this type.

i had a couple of suggestions about leaving the scarf long and skinny...which i would if the scarf was for a woman... but since it is going to a guy, i feel that it needs a little more width to it.

do guys wear skinny scarves?

anyway... just wanted to post a few pics to show that I have been working on it... although I didn't get much done this weekend... my older son and dil came up from Georgia to visit!!! We all had such a great time...I just love it when the whole family is together... makes me dread the day our younger son decides to fly the coop...sigh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your scarf looks WONDERFUL! I love the striping of the yarn. I'll have to find out what you are using.

I agree on wider for a guy - not sure guys wear skinny scarves.

Unknown said...

Me again - :-)

I gave you an award today - http://ragamuffinquilts.blogspot.com/2008/12/ze-imporant-french-award.html