27 December, 2008

CHRISTMAS WISHES

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!
We had a good one...it was a very different kind of holiday than usual. We spent most of Christmas Eve driving! We had driven from Greenville to Temple on Tuesday night so that we could attend my extended family's annual luncheon. I have never missed one in all of my 39 years. Our younger son had to miss it...he stayed in Greenville because he had to work. So SugarDaddy & I went to the dinner...it is always great seeing my cousins and their kids!

Then we left at about 3 and headed back to GVegas to pick up son from work...ate at the Bi-Lo Deli while waiting on son. And then drove back to Temple, GA. All in all, about 10 hours drive time.

We got home...put the young nephew and niece to bed and did our 'Christmasy' chores...finally getting into bed at 2:30am...zzz...zzz

Can you believe those wacky kids were up at 5:48am?

I was soo tired! lol

I have posted pics of our little tree. That is my nephew & 'niece', who decorated it!

No comments: