08 July, 2011

Found on the Internet: Double Stitch Twins Patterns

Being in my 40's and zaftig, I doubt that I could get by with wearing some of their designs; but i definitely enjoy looking at what the Double Stitch Twins are designing!

I love the creativity that they are bringing to crochet! They have a good eye for color. Many of their patterns feature versatility in how to wear.  And best of all, one needn't be an Advanced Stitcher to add some funky (and mostly inexpensive) flair to your wardrobe.

In my opinion, these things are important in attracting young stitchers into the crocheting flock ... Which, in turn, keeps new ideas flowing in our community.

Thanks to Red Heart for compiling these patterns:

The Latest Pattern Designs by the Double Stitch Twins | Red Heart

No comments: