08 July, 2011

Finished: A Sweater For My Kindle

I decided to make myself a little cozy for my kindle...
This was made by loomknitting a tube on the knifty knitter pink (smallest) long loom.  I used 2 strands of Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Yarn!" brand yarn in pomegranate stripe
Then I crocheted the embellishments... A skull motif, a free-form hand motif w/surface chain spiral and a double ruffle with some acrylic yarn in my stash.
This makes a nice thick and form-fitting sweater cozy...  Perfectly sized for my kindle 2nd gen in its leather case.
Easy Peasy! :-)








4 comments:

Deneen said...

I love it! Is that a skin on your Kindle also? I was just telling my husband I need a cozy for my leather case!

Feral Housewife X said...

Thank you, ma'am! :-)

and yes... i got the day of the dead skin from skinit.com... they have a huge selection!

CrochetBlogger said...

Such a fun creation!

Feral Housewife X said...

Thanks! I had a lot of fun making it! :-)