14 December, 2007

POODLES IN PAJAMAS (mobile blogging)

Here is a picture that is too cute for words! Jubal napping in his new 'jammies'!! sweet dreams!


Edit: I am trying to understand mobile blogging... i am having difficulties in doing this correctly... can't get the token or claim to get in... and so have to email my posts in. So far, I am not too crazy about this... although I think that it will help me to actually post like I want to.

If I dont do it when I am thinking about it, then I may never get around to it! I know, I know... I am a slacker!!!

My pictures look fine on my phone... but when i post to Blogger, the pics look dark. Plus, I am having to go in and edit out the verizon message about pix... I dont know why it bothers me... but it does!

I have an email in to blogger... maybe i can figure this stuff out!

No comments: