19 December, 2009

FO: SugarDaddy's Loom Knit Cap NeckWarmer & Mittens

Here is the latest of my completed handmade gifts. I made a matching set for my hubby. This is made with my favorite acrylic yarn: Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn! in the Naturals Stripe colorway.

The hat and the neckwarmer were made using 2 strands held together. The hat was made with the purple adult hat kk loom; the neckwarmer with round yellow kk loom. The mittens are made with three strands held together on the blue kk loom.

I decided to go ahead and give the set to SugarDaddy because he needed it when he went to a football game tonight... brrrrrrr... I didnt want him to freeze!

I am working on a matching scarf and some fingerless mitts... so he will be able to mix & match depending on the weather. .. but they may have to wait until after Christmas!
How are your handmade Christmas gifts coming along?

1 comment:

tooky said...

my bill looks so cute like a pie i love you bill joanna marc martez nana me love you gise